B.H. BEAUTE makes every effort to protect Users’ private lives in compliance with the legislation and regulations in force, in particular the French Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on information technology, data files and civil liberties (referred to below as “The Data Protection Act”).
This Policy informs Users of this Website of the procedures used to collect and make use of their personal data, and the options available to them in this respect. It outlines the commitments of B.H. BEAUTE (PIN UP SECRET) to the protection of the personal data of visitors to this Website, accessible at the address http://pinup-secret.com (referred to in this Policy as “the Website”).
Cookies: These are pieces of data stored on the User’s device that are used by the Website of origin to collect information from the User’s browser (e.g. session ID, language choice, date).
PIN UP SECRET: This name corresponds to the sole-shareholder company B.H BEAUTE, SAS registered in the R.C.S. [Company Trade Register] of Nanterre, France under No. 814 289 922, whose headquarters are at 76 Allée Darius Milhaud – 75019 Paris.
Processing: This refers to any operation, or set of operations, involving personal data – regardless of the process(es) used.
- Collection of personal data
While browsing the Website, the User may be required to share personal data with PIN UP SECRET, such as their first name(s), surname(s), date of birth, gender, mailing address, email address, IP address, phone number, payment card number, photo, comments, username, and confidential personal password.
When the User accesses Services, they may be asked to provide personal data, for example in order to:
- Create a User account,
- Order any number of products,
- Communicate about the services of the Website: comments, criticisms, opinions, notes, etc.,
- Download files,
- Subscribe to the newsletter,
- Take part in a competition organized by the Website,
- Select products to add to their wish list,
- Forward a link or content relating to the services to one of their contacts, etc.
Provision of this data may be obligatory in order to access some of the services.
The personal data collected on the Website is used for the purposes of:
- Identifying and understanding the needs of the User,
- Verifying the User's identity,
- Managing the commercial relationship with the User,
- Responding to inquiries or queries from the User,
- Dealing with questions or requests for information via mail, phone or electronic means,
- Producing and analyzing statistical data, in order to analyze and improve the usage, security and performance of the Website,
- Dealing with system errors,
- Sending the User commercial offers, targeted information, or advertising,
- Creating and managing their User account,
- Invoicing and shipping products ordered and paid for,
- Informing the purchaser of the status of their order,
- Enabling the User to take full advantage of the services of the Website,
- Contacting the User and/or purchaser to inform them of any competition winnings,
- Responding to requests from the User,
- Informing the purchaser of the progress of their order or return,
- Complying with the legislation in force in the event that the User goes on to participate in moderated contribution spaces (forums, opinions, uploading of any digital data, etc.),
- Identifying any misuse of the Services.
By accessing or using this Website, the User accepts the rules relating to the collection, processing and use of personal data as specified below.
- Processing of Personal data
PIN UP SECRET endeavors to collect and process Personal data honestly and lawfully.
To this end, PIN UP SECRET ensures that Users whose data is processed are informed of the purposebehind this processing, the duration of retention of the data, the data controller, and the recipient of the processed data.
PIN UP SECRET makes every effort to take all necessary measures to guarantee the security of the data collected and prevent its disclosure to non-authorized third parties.
- Duration of retention of data
The User’s personal data is stored by PIN UP SECRET and/or any data processor of the company’s choice strictly for the performance of its obligations, and is stored for the duration strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Beyond this duration, it is stored exclusively for statistical purposes and will not be used in any way.
- Data controller
The User’s Personal data is processed by:
PIN UP SECRET
76 Allée Darius Milhaud
The User’s personal data may be collected, used and processed by PIN UP SECRET in order to:
- Provide the User with the Services they signed up for,
- Send the User any useful information, using the contact information they provided to PIN UP SECRET,
- Inform the User of the conditions of provision of the Services,
- Provide the User with confirmation of receipt of their requests, of their registration for a Service, or the performance or completion of either,
- Provide the User with the latest information about Services and offers, including services the User has not signed up for but that may be of interest to them.
PIN UP SECRET shall not use the User’s personal data for these purposes if the User informs PIN UP SECRET that they no longer wish to receive some or all of the company’s offers, subject to the conditions described below.
The User’s personal data may be:
- Communicated by PIN UP SECRET in order to allow the User to access the above-mentioned Services and activities, it being nevertheless specified that any transfer to a third party will be carried out in accordance with the legislation in force to guarantee the User sufficient protection,
- Transferred to any data Processing company that PIN UP SECRET has appointed or may choose to appoint to carry out any of the activities mentioned above, with the stipulation that the User’s personal data shall remain under the control and management of PIN UP SECRET.
In the event that PIN UP SECRET is ever sold, wholly or in part, to a third party, the company reserves the right to transfer the User’s information as a sold or transferred asset.
- Recipients of processed data
The User’s Personal data is collected when they sign up to Services, and may be communicated to third parties under certain conditions.
7.1. Partners of PIN UP SECRET
PIN UP SECRET’s partners may only use the User’s Personal data if the User has agreed to this use.
If the User ticks a box agreeing to receive offers from the company’s partners, or if the User actively expresses their explicit wish to receive such offers in response to any form of proposal, their Personal data will be transferred to the partners concerned, to enable them to send the User their offers of products or services, by email or SMS, as applicable.
Any partner who already has the User’s consent may send such offers until the User informs them, under the conditions described in this Policy, that they no longer wish to receive these offers by email or SMS, as applicable.
These partners are entirely responsible for the Processing of the User's Personal data once this data has been communicated to them with the User's agreement. The partners must comply with the legislation in force and take into consideration the User’s rights and any requests they may submit.
7.2. Third parties authorized by law
In certain cases provided for by law, the User's personal data may be transferred to third parties legally authorized to access it on specific request, subject to certain conditions and as part of their particular missions or in the exercise of a right to communication.
PIN UP SECRET may also be required to communicate the User’s personal data to third parties if such a measure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights of PIN UP SECRET, to uphold the provisions of this Policy, or to protect the rights and/or interests of the User or those of the public, provided that the transfer in any of these cases is authorized by law.
- The rights of the User
8.1. Data collected by PIN UP SECRET
Users whose personal data undergoes Processing have a right to opposition, which may be exercised at any moment by contacting PIN UP SECRET under the conditions specified below. In the event that this right is exercised, the User may no longer access the functionalities of the Website that require Processing of their data.
Users also have the right to access, modify and delete their personal data, meaning that they can access the information that concerns them and demand that their personal data be rectified, updated or deleted, as applicable.
In addition, Users have the right to portability of their Personal data, which allows them to recover the data relating to them that has been processed by PIN UP SECRET for the company’s own usage and/or to transfer it to a new entity.
Any questions or requests about the Processing of Personal data may be submitted online:
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By clicking on the relevant link in messages the company sends to its Users.
If the User is not able to exercise their above-mentioned rights via these online tools, they may send their request by mail to the following address:
PIN UP SECRET
76 Allée Darius Milhaud
Any written request should be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of a document of identification bearing the holder’s signature. The request should specify the address to which the response should be sent. A response shall then be sent to the User within two (2) months of reception of the request by PIN UP SECRET.
In case of deletion of their Personal data, the User should be aware that it will be impossible for them to access and/or order products on the Website.
8.2. Data collected by PIN UP SECRET’s partners
The partners of PIN UP SECRET remain responsible for any use they make of the User’s personal data and for the consideration of their rights, including the right to decline to receive further offers from these partners.
Users may nevertheless modify their choices at any time within their user account, under the section on their preferences regarding the reception of offers from third parties. If the User modifies their preferences after having previously accepted offers from third parties, their personal data will no longer be sent to PIN UP SECRET’s partners, upon processing of their modification request. The User’s request shall not, however, have a retroactive effect on the processing of their personal data prior to this request. In this case, it is necessary to contact the third parties concerned directly.
The provision of identifying information for the purposes of distance sales is obligatory, since the collection of this information is indispensable for the processing and delivery of orders, as well as invoicing.
- Personal data security
PIN UP SECRET makes every effort to ensure the security of the User’s personal data by implementing physical, electronic and administrative protection measures that are proportionate to the risks involved and compliant with the applicable regulations.
To protect the User’s personal data, PIN UP SECRET collects this data via a secure server. The secure server software encrypts the data provided before sending it to PIN UP SECRET.
PIN UP SECRET has also implemented security procedures to protect the storage and disclosure of the User’s personal information in such a way as to prevent any unauthorized access to this data, and to comply with French legislation on Personal data protection.
In this regard, PIN UP SECRET may request proof of identity from the User before divulging any information that is private in nature.
PIN UP SECRET may not be held liable for any risks related to the functioning of the User’s internet network. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure measures are implemented to secure their internet connection.
- Users under the age of 16
The Website is not targeted at Users under the age of 16, yet access by these Users is not prohibited since the Website does not contain content whose access is prohibited to minors under 16 years.
PIN UP SECRET does not intentionally use any Personal data corresponding to Users under the age of 16 years.
In the event that the personal data of a User under the age of 16 years were to be collected by PIN UP SECRET, the legal representative of this User may contact PIN UP SECRET to access, modify, complete, update or delete this data under the same conditions as described in Article 8.1 of this Policy.
- Deletion of a user account
Users have the option to delete their User account. To do so, they just have to send a request to email@example.com.
PIN UP SECRET would like to emphasize to the User that this operation is irreversible. The User’s Personal data will be deleted and all orders and invoices linked to their User account will automatically be rendered unidentifiable.
- Right to be forgotten
The User has the option to request the deletion of their personal data.
PIN UP SECRET would like to emphasize to the User that this operation is irreversible. The User’s Personal data will be deleted and all orders and invoices linked to their user account will automatically be rendered unidentifiable.